Insignia PMG’s Tenant Representation Division provides a full range of services, at no cost to you! Building owners and their brokers bring extensive experience to the negotiating table——-make sure you have a powerful advocate on your side of the table: Insignia PMG!
Our services are not limited to mere site location and lease negotiation. We guide you through the entire process, from initial analysis through final occupancy. We take the time to understand your business and translate your operational requirement into a real property requirement. Rental rates and tenant concessions change constantly. We know the marketplace, inside and out and we negotiate the most aggressive deal possible utilizing a proposal/counter-proposal process that drives rental rates and lease terms.
Insignia PMG’s Approach to Tenant Representation:
- Defining Requirements – A thorough study of your current situation and financial objectives
- Determining Availability – All suitable sites, including “on” and “off” market properties
- Strategic Site Selection – Comparative, physical, financial analysis of each potential location, including the actual cost of occupancy
- Negotiation – We are experts in contract language and conduct comprehensive lease negotiations, covering all business points, including hidden “rent creep”
- Follow-Up and Move-In – Construction progress updates through final occupancy to ensure that negotiated tenant improvements and lease terms are fulfilled