Insignia PMG understands the needs of our tenants. Selecting the optimal property in the right location may be the difference in success or failure for your business. Whether you’re looking to lease commercial office space in Pasadena or restaurant space in a Downtown L.A shopping center, we can help.
Insignia PMG’s tenant representation division provides a full range of services, at no cost to you! Since building owners and their commercial real estate brokers bring extensive experience to the negotiating table, you need to have a powerful advocate on your side of the table: Insignia PMG!
Our tenant representation services are not limited to mere site location and lease negotiation. We guide you through the entire process, from initial analysis through final occupancy. We take the time to understand your business and translate your operational requirement into a real property requirement.
Throughout Greater L.A and the San Gabriel Valley, rental rates and tenant concessions change constantly. We know these commercial real estate markets, inside and out and we negotiate the most aggressive deal possible utilizing a proposal/counter-proposal process that drives rental rates and leasing terms.
Insignia PMG’s Approach to Tenant Representation:
- Defining Requirements – A thorough study of your current situation, financial objectives, and commercial real estate needs
- Determining Availability – All suitable sites, including “on” and “off” market properties.
- Strategic Site Selection – Comparative, physical, financial analysis of each potential real estate location, including the actual cost of occupancy.
- Negotiation – We are experts in contract language and conduct comprehensive lease negotiations, covering all business points, including hidden “rent creep”.
- Follow-Up and Move-In – Construction progress updates through final occupancy to ensure that negotiated tenant improvements and lease terms are fulfilled.