Our unique approach to property management focuses on commercial real estate within the Greater Los Angeles area. We provide a level of service unmatched in the industry and establish a personal and professional communication package for each client. We understand that owners have different requirements and we tailor our communication to meet them.
As one of the leading property management companies headquartered in Pasadena, Insignia PMG provides all the benefits of in-house property managers with none of the aggravation of additional employees—and, at a fraction of the cost!
Our standard property management package includes the following services:
- We make owning your commercial property easy and hassle-free!
- Prompt rent collection, processing & enforcement
- Operating expense pass-through administration and reconciliation
- CAM administration and reconciliation
- Annual rental rate increase calculation and administration
We provide customized tenant retention programs based on your needs and the conditions of the Greater Los Angeles and San Gabriel Valley commercial real estate markets.
- Prompt and courteous communication
- Multilingual staff
- Tenant Care Center that provides various options for reporting any maintenance issues
Management and Financial Reporting
Reporting is vital. We provide reports that keep you informed and your goals on track.
Detailed monthly financial reports including income and expense operating statements, itemized accounts payable, rent rolls, balance sheets, and P & L statements
Preparation of an annual operating budget
Accounts payable—process, approve and pay all bills
Cost Control and Vendor Services
At Insignia PMG, we have built extensive relationships with contractors and vendors. This allows us to deliver cost savings to our clients.
- Maintain all vendor files
- Annual insurance review
- Bid negotiation and vendor pre-screening
- Service contract analysis and annual review
- Energy Optimization
We believe that there is no substitute for visual inspections! We closely monitor and care for our properties!
- Regular site inspection reporting—we combine field work and technology!
- Grounds maintenance, including landscaping and hardscaping
- Common area and exterior lighting analysis and maintenance
- HVAC analysis and maintenance
- Trash and recycling removal
- Supervise maintenance of fire & life safety systems, including annual testing
- Prompt graffiti removal and control
- Security systems supervision
- Supervise elevator maintenance and required testing
- Ability to leverage relationships with contractors/vendors to reduce costs
It can be difficult to maintain commercial real estate properties in Southern California. Fortunately, we know how to protect your assets.
- A proactive preventive maintenance program to minimize future repairs and reduce liability exposure
- Focus on safety, health, and appearance of the property with our hands-on approach
- Keep ‘em small: We identify and address small problems before they can mushroom into major or costly issues!
- Able to mitigate the Southern California climate and weather risks
Emergency maintenance doesn’t have to be a hassle or a headache!
- Local maintenance personnel throughout the region, on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 24-hour emergency Hotline
- Uniquely qualified to respond to emergency situations and challenges faced by Southern California property owners